The Hajj & ‘Umrah: Journeys of a Lifetime
The single most important and glorious experience for a Muslim: The Hajj. A demonstration of submission to Allah and solidarity of the ummah. The Journey of the Hearts that aims to prepare you mentally, spiritually and practically for the Afterlife.
In this course, you will be taken step by step through the Hajj & ‘Umrah rites, prepare for the expected and the unexpected as well as study the laws of this important pillar according to the Qur’an and the blessed Sunnah of the Prophet ﷺ.
What you will learn:
- The virtues & wisdoms of the Hajj
- Upon whom the Hajj is obligated
- Performing Hajj on behalf of another person
- To prepare for the practical aspects of travelling to Saudi Arabia for Hajj.
- How to put the theory of fiqh into practice: A step by step guide to Hajj
- The various types of Hajj
- The Ihram the prohibitions while in it and the penalties for violating it.
- The Umrah, the Tawaf & the Sai.
- The days of Hajj in Mina, Arafat & Muzdalifah
- Tips for Hajj