Wycombe Mosque re-opening guidelines
The guidelines for re-opening for Jumma (Friday Prayer) and daily prayers are as follows:
- Masajids will open 15 minutes for daily prayer and 45 minutes prior to jumma Jammat.
- The wudu (ablution) facilities are closed, please make wudu at home before you come to the mosque.
- You must be wearing a protective face mask to enter the mosque.
- You must bring your own prayer mat and take it with you when you leave.
- You must bring your own bag to place your shoes in and keep this next to you whilst you pray.
- A one-way system is in place, so you will enter using the main entrance and leave via the fire exits (please follow instructions from the mosque management and volunteers).
- Upon completing your prayer, please immediately leave and do not congregate with others.
- Only a limited number of people will be allowed in at any one time (first come first enter basis), so please be patient if you are asked to wait before being able to enter.
Please ensure you follow the above requirements, as entry will not otherwise be permitted. If you are feeling unwell, have underlying medical conditions, or are showing any symptoms, please do not come to the mosque and instead stay at home.