Bringing a safe space for elderly women to relieve from loneliness and isolation.
Respectable venues and a safe space to communicate and socialise.
Ladies Hall (Upstairs)
34 Jubilee Road
High Wycombe Bucks
Join us every Thursdays from 10:30am - 12:30pm
Come and be a part of our group covering; healthcare advice, fitness classes, social fun, group activities, education/adventure trips.
Please note every session includes a compulsory gentle exercise class & moving meditation with healthy refreshments.
Events planned for the year include:
- 16th November (Grand Opening) - Khatum/Dua for our late mothers (lunch provided). Advice on wills & power of attorney by qualified solicitors, offering form filling service.
- 23rd November - Presentation by a specialised therapist covering; Hijama/ cupping, injury prevention, massage therapy, wellbeing support and more.
- 30th November - Oral health care presentation by a qualified dental nurses.
- 7th December - Pharmacist presentation on services provided.
- 14th December - Nutrition & wellbeing coach presentation.
Bringing happiness and education to the elder women in our lives, teaching them the beauty in growth and responsibility within health. Breaking unhealthy generational habits, and promoting a healthier lifestyle mentally and spiritually.
We are actively seeking for reliable women volunteers to join our team, and help this cause. If this sounds like something you or anyone you know who would be interested in joining, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
For further information/details please come and see us on the dates above at the Wycombe Mosque.
Sister Milan is also open to collaborating with any female owned local businesses & independents, that would relate to our group. We look forward to seeing you all on Thursday the 16th November 2023.