Module: Advice for a Teenage Muslimah (Females Only Secondary School Age Upwards)
Are you a teenage Muslim girl who wants to learn more about your faith, your identity, and your role in this world? If yes, then you should join our short course for teenage Muslim girls covering the following topics:
- What is your purpose in life? Discover how Islam gives you a clear and meaningful direction for your journey on earth.
- Drugs and alcohol: Learn about the dangers of these substances and how to resist peer pressure and temptation.
- Making sense of puberty: Understand the physical and emotional changes that happen during this stage and how to cope with them in a healthy and Islamic way.
- Relationships and boyfriends: Find out what Islam says about love, marriage, and intimacy and how to avoid falling into haram relationships.
- Hijabi influencers and fashion Important personal fiqh rulings relating to females.
- Developing spiritual strength: Learn how to connect with Allah through prayer, dua, dhikr, and Quran and how to overcome doubts, challenges, and hardships with faith and patience.
This course is designed to be interactive, fun, and practical. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, share your opinions, and make new friends. Don't miss this chance to grow as a Muslimah and prepare yourself for the future. Register now!
Ustadha Umm Hashim is a qualified pharmacist and a secondary school science teacher. She has a passion for Islamic education and has attended a number of courses in Islamic studies. She is a mother of two daughters and has extensive experience of challenges facing young people.
This will run on Tuesday and Thursday 4.30 pm - 5.30 pm for both weeks of the Sanctuary.