Module: 40 Hadith for Young People
This is a unique collection of 40 hadith for young people authored by Shaykh Abdullah al-Lahji, a much respected scholar of the recent past who taught in the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca.
This hadith collection covers a range of topics such as the importance of family, earning a halal income, the dangers of alcohol, studying the Quran, respecting elders and a number of other issues.
This book is a valuable resource for parents, teachers and students who want to learn more about the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم) and follow his noble example.
Teacher: Shaykh Tanvir Hussain
Module: Fortress of Faith
The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) said: Allah (the Exalted) says: "Indeed I am Allah, and there is no god except Me, anyone who affirms my Oneness (Tawhid) will gain entrance to my fortress, and anyone who enters my fortress will be protected from My punishment." [Bukhari]
An introductory course for beginners equipping secondary school, university students and adults with proofs for why God exists and Islam is true, along with tools to confidently protect your faith from atheist arguments.
- What does life without belief mean? What is the basis of our beliefs?
- Evidence for the existence of God.
- God and morality: without belief in God there is no meaning of good/bad actions.
- The problem of evil and suffering
- Has science disproved God?
- The Quran as a miracle.
- Muhammad is indeed the Messenger of Allah - the proof.
- How Allah Taala differs from other religions understanding of God.
- Life after death - giving meaning to our lives as we pass through.
- Spiritual strengthening of faith.
Teacher: Saleh Abu Hashim